Barcelona will play last group stage game against Sporting on 6 December 2017 [Indian date]. According to IST, it will start at 1:15 am. The match will be live on telecast channel Sony Six, Sony Six HD etc. Spanish club Barcelona have already qualified for the round of 16 of UCL 2017-18, but they are looking desperate for another win. Whatever be the result, Barcelona will finish Group D as winners. This is so because they are three points ahead of Juventus who are at second spot in the standings. We have also shared Champions league fixtures in Indian time that will help you in finding timing of other games.
At what Indian time Barcelona vs Sporting will start?
The game will start at 1:15 am on 6th December 2017 [Wednesday morning] according to Indian Standard Time. It will be played at the Camp Nou which can accommodate more than 99,000 spectators. Given below is the schedule of the game.
|Competition||UEFA Champions League 2017-18|
|Date||6 December 2017 [Indian]|
|Time||1:15 am [IST]|
|Seating capacity||99,354 spectators|
|Referee||Craig Thomson [Scotland]|
Barcelona Vs Sporting TV Telecast Channels in India
Indian Sports channels Sony Six, Sony Six HD and Sony Liv will provide the live telecast coverage of the game to Indian fans. Fans can also watch it on Radio Barca and UEFA Champions League App.
- India: Sony Six, Sony Six HD and Sony Liv
- Argentina: Fox Play Latin America, Fox Sports Cono Sur
- Australia: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports 2, Radio Barca
- Canada: Radio Barca, TSN2, TSN Go
- Denmark: Viasat Xtra 4, Viaplay Denmark
- France: beIN Sports Max 7
- Germany: Sky Sport 1 HD, Sky Go Deutschland, Sky Sports 5 / HD
- Italy: Premium Play, Premium Calcio 4
- Netherlands: Ziggo Sport Golf
- Norway: Viasat Sport 3, Viaplay Norway
- Spain: beIN Sports Connect, beIN Sports, Movistar+
- United Kingdom: BT Sport Extra
- United States: Fox Sports 1, SiriusXM, ESPN 3, Radio Barca, ESPN Deportes, ESPN Deportes+
Barcelona Vs Sporting Champions League Match Preview
Win or loss wont effect to Barcelona as they have already qualified for pre quarter finals, but their intentions are finishing group stage perfectly. However, Sporting have to win this game and have to wait for Juventus’ result. Sporting will qualify for next round if they win and Juventus do not.
As Barca has qualified for next round, the squad is expected to be highly rotated. Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez could be rested for the upcoming big game against Villarreal on Sunday.
Sporting are going through a great run of 4 wins in 5 games. In-fact, they won all of their last 4 games of all competitions. Barcelona recently played a draw against Celta Vigo at the Camp Nou. Out of last five games in all competitions, Barca have won two and played 3 draws.
This is the 6th meeting of both teams. In previous 5 head to head games, Barcelona won four of them and lost once. Barcelona won the first leg of this season’s Champions League against Sporting by 1-0 and are the only undefeated in Group D. Will they maintain this run?